Want to get notified on your smartphone if one of your rat traps catches a mouse, rodent, rat, or another animal? Introducing the ActiveSense app to monitor rodent traps remotely from an easy-to-use mobile app. We install ActiveSense enabled rodent traps throughout Katy, Fulshear, Richmond, and West Houston. We provide this and other pest control and extermination services at restaurants, bars, homes, warehouses, office buildings, hotels, and more.
Benefits of Electronic Rodent Monitoring
- Instant notification of any rodent activity
- More efficient and proactive rodent control
- 24-hour rat trap monitoring
- Choose text, email, or mobile app notifications
- No climbing into attics, crawl spaces, or other difficult to reach places unnecessarily
- Rodent mitigation team can make a data-driven plan of action and prevention
- Report trends and patterns to adjust pest management program
- Identify vulnerable rodent entry points to exclude and seal
- Time-stamped notifications are sent immediately
- No need to pay your pest control company to check traps unless the activity is detected
- Aggressively monitor rodent control programs for businesses
ActiveSense Rodent Monitoring Technology
This smart rodent monitoring system works with almost all multi-catch traps and uses AIR1 technology to detect pest activity. AIR1 is an active infrared system that can distinguish between mice, rats, and other rodents. The AIR1 technology’s sensors have four-year battery life and are waterproof, dustproof, and resistant to extreme hot and cold temperatures from -40° to 180° Fahrenheit.
Businesses who use this smart rodent monitoring system can map out the dimensions of their building in the app to indicate each activity event’s location.
How do multi-catch rat and mouse traps work?
Multi-catch rodent traps are either rectangular or square containers with empty reservoirs inside. When animals enter the container the trap door on top closes, trapping them inside.
- Animal Trapping & Removal Service
- Commercial Pest Control
- Rodent Pest Control
- Pest Control Exclusion Service to Seal Entry Points
Request a Smart Rodent Trap Installation Quote
Don’t wait until a customer sees a rodent to learn about an infestation. Call (832) 230-6433 or send us an email to request a quote for electronic rodent trap monitoring. With smart rodent traps monitoring your traps for activity 24 hours a day, your pest control technicians can spend more of their time during interval visits on other things like preventing fly infestations and cockroach control.