The majority of Texans hate bed bugs. Who wouldn’t? They bite you, causing itchy bumps on your skin, causing damage to your home, and lurking while you are asleep.
One of the best ways to eliminate and prevent further bed bug infestation is through Bed Bug Removal and Treatment by Life After Bugs. If you live in or near Houston, Texas, and are new to this kind of service, read further to know the answer to the most frequently asked questions about bed bug control services.
When should you contact a bed bug expert?
If you suspect a bed bug infestation in your house, take immediate action. Even if only a few bed bugs are present, prompt action must be taken. It is due to the possibility that the bugs are concealed in small spaces that are not visible to the naked eye. Also, they can mature into an adult in less than a month and breed quickly. One adult bed bug can produce 1-3 eggs a day.
What is covered by the bed bug removal and treatment service?
Life After Bug pest control service includes:
- Assessment of your home from the infestation to safety risks
- Identification of pest species and checking of breeding sites
- Evaluation of home condition including integrity, sanitation, and housekeeping
- Detection, residual spraying, and steam treatment
- Post-inspection and monitoring of the premise
- Service reports and history of the treatment are recorded
- Useful recommendations and pest prevention tips for optimal efficacy
Where should I look for indications of a bed bug infestation?
Due to their small size and flat shape, bed bugs can easily be found everywhere in your home, especially in and around furniture and other items.
These are the common locations to look for indications of a bed bug infestation:
- Beds and Mattresses
- Curtain drapes and blinds
- Wall accessories and household items
- Sofa and furniture
- Luggage and bags
How much does it cost?
The price varies depending on different factors like:
- The coverage size of the area required for treatment
- Number of rooms and the number of treatments needed
- The severity of the bed bug infestation
- Type of solution used for the treatment
- Combination of more than one type of treatment methods
If you have further questions, you can easily reach us at (281) 709-2639 or schedule a service today!